We hope that you enjoy your stay. Each rental is privately owned and furnished, so please treat it as if it is your own. To help ensure your visit is pleasurable and memorable, please take a few moments to read the following set of operating rules. Guests shall abide by the House Rules of the Owner, Property Manager, Condominium Association and/or Booking Agent as provided to Guest. Please feel free to call us with any questions not covered below.
NO SMOKING: There is absolutely NO SMOKING in any of our rentals. Guests are not permitted to smoke indoors. A $200 FEE will apply if smoking is detected by our cleaning or maintenance staff in any rental property. Smoking is allowed ONLY on the balconies and outdoor patios. Please shut the exterior doors to keep the smoke out and the air conditioning in.
ITEMS PROVIDED: Premier Gulf Coast Properties provides the following items:
• two (2) rolls of toilet paper for each bathroom
• two (2) rolls of paper towels for the kitchen
• three (3) dishwasher tablets
• two (2) pre-filled coffee filters and a small amount of sugar and creamer packets
• three (3) laundry pods
• one (1) trash bag in the kitchen trash can plus one (1) spare tall trash bag
• one (1) small trash bag for the bathroom trash cans, as well as
• one (1) sample size bottle of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion
• one (1) packet of individual makeup remover wipes in each bathroom
• spare pillows provided for each trundle bed and sofa bed
• linens and towels provided for the number of people the rental accommodates
• ALL PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED AS A COURTESY TO GET YOU STARTED AND WILL NOT BE REPLENISHED
• Housekeeping service is one (1) time after you check-out, unless otherwise arranged with management prior to check-in.
INSPECT UNIT UPON ARRIVAL: Please check the unit upon arrival. Report any discrepancy or problem with A/C, TV, etc. to your Guest Manager as soon as the problem is realized. Refunds or discounts will not be made for maintenance related problems, unless authorized by management. If you fail to report any discrepancy or problem within six (6) hours of Check-In, then it will be conclusively presumed that the unit was clean and habitable and in good working order and operating condition and acceptable to Guest. we will make every effort to correct the problem as soon as possible. Any maintenance related issues, dissatisfaction with the rental property, view, etc. will be handles during business hours.
INTERIOR PROPERTY: Do not remove anything from the rental property. Each property is carefully inspected upon your departure with an itemized list. Anything missing from the unit will be billed directly to occupant; (this includes linens, silverware, glasses, decor, etc.) Patios and balconies are to be kept clean and neat at all times. Entryways are to be kept clear and unblocked. Indoor furniture is not allowed to be used or placed on the balcony.
HANDOVER / CONDITION OF RENTAL: The property shall be in the same condition upon departure as at Check-In. Renter shall deliver possession of residence in good order and repair to management upon termination or expiration of their Rental Agreement. Furniture and fixtures must be returned to their original position.
RIGHT OF ACCESS: Management shall have the right of access to rental and maintenance during reasonable hours to make repairs and provide housekeeping services. In the event of an emergency, Management may enter at anytime to protect life and/or prevent damage to the property.
FIRE AND CASUALTY: If residence becomes uninhabitable by reason of fire, explosion, or by other casualty, Management may, at its option, terminate Rental Agreement or repair damages. Guest must immediately notify Management of fire or other damage to property.
SUBLET: Renter may not sublet residence or assign their Rental Agreement without written consent of Premier Gulf Coast Properties Management.
FIREARMS: Firearms of any type are not permitted in the units.
REFRIGERATOR: Filling the refrigerator with warm food and/or drinks will cause the refrigerator to overwork and not cool properly. It is normal for the refrigerator to take up to 24 hours to cool. Adjusting the temperature setting will only cause the unit to freeze up, resulting in a guest-responsible service call. Any seafood or meat must be properly wrapped when placed in the refrigerator.
BATH TOWELS: Please do not use Premier Gulf Coast Properties bath towels at the beach. We have beach towels available for rent during your stay. Ask your Reservations Associate or Guest Manager for details.
SAND: No sandy feet inside the rental property please. Guests are asked to rinse sand off feet prior to entering the unit.
BBQ: Guests may cook in areas specifically designated for BBQ cooking. Premier Gulf Coast Properties does not provide propane or charcoal.
GUEST RESPONSIBILITY FOR OTHERS: Guests shall be liable for all acts of family, invitees, employees or other persons invited onto our properties. No parties shall be allowed without prior consent; additional charges may apply. No catering or outside music permitted without prior consent; additional charges my apply. Guest shall not permit any use of pool or jacuzzi by unsupervised children or other guests, and shall keep gates closed. Guest and other invitees shall use the pool and jacuzzi at their own risk. Guest understands that there are certain inherent risks of harm or injury to person and property with units having a pool, jacuzzi or hot tub, or located adjacent to the ocean or to a golf course, including the possibility of drowning or being struck by a golf ball; and Guest hereby assumes all risk, responsibility and liability related thereto. Guest acknowledges that the Owner would not rent the property unless the Guest accepted this condition.
FEES AND PENALTIES: In order to protect both our Owner’s Property and our Guest, the following Rules with associated fees and penalties will be enforced. Premier Gulf Coast Properties provides a Compliance Service whose responsibility it is to ensure compliance with all of our rental rules. During our standard Compliance Service, we will be checking for excessive cars, over-limit guests, under-age drinking, noise and a general disturbance in the neighborhood or home. If the Compliance Staffer on duty that day finds it necessary, they will come to the home to follow-up and investigate the issue. If the items in this section are not being enforced, fines will be assessed at the time to the adult lease holder. The Compliance Staffer Warning that ranges between 10-15 minutes for a quick and compliant conversation is a courtesy. Should the Staffer be required to spend more than 15 minutes, the charge will be $100 per hour in addition to any other penalties and fees.
DISORDERLY CONDUCT: Disorderly or offensive conduct, or conduct annoying or disturbing the other residents/neighbors will NOT be tolerated. NO HOUSE PARTIES, UNDERAGE DRINKING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED; ANY VIOLATIONS WILL CAUSE IMMEDIATE EVICTION/REMOVAL FOR ALL; NO REFUNDS. The Eviction Charge is $500 plus the loss of any of remaining time in the unit.
UNDER-AGE DRINKING: If under-age drinking is found, the adults on the lease will be responsible for the safe transportation of the youth. If that is not possible, the parents will be called and/or the Corpus Christi Police or other local law enforcement.
DRINKING AND DRIVING: Premier Gulf Coast Properties will NOT be responsible for people of any age driving while under the influence of alcohol or other illicit substance.
ADOLESCENCE CITY CURFEW: The City of Corpus Christi has a curfew law. We kindly ask that Guests try to follow guidelines. Guests 16 years of age and under must be indoors by 11:00 pm, and guests ages 16-17 years old must be indoors by midnight.
PROPERTY BOOKS: Please leave the Property Book in your property. A $75 fee will be assessed if the Property Book is not found when you check out.
TRASH FEE: At NO time shall trash be set by the front door. If must be removed from the rental and placed in the receptacle.
EXCESSIVE CLEANING FEE: A fee will be charged for excessive trash in the unit, food left in the refrigerator, or any/all item (linens, rugs, oven) requiring special cleaning. Bath towels should not be used to clean up any spills or to clean the property. We will charge for ANY towels or linens that are stained or ruined. Any damage charges for excessive cleaning or damage to furnishings, appliances, plumbing, etc., due to the negligence of a Guest will be billed to the Guest on the Rental Agreement (using the card on file) within 48 hours of departure. We will notify you of the amount of the charge and pictures upon request.
USER ERROR SERVICE CALLS: Office hours are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If you report a problem that would require a service call, you will not be billed for the visit if there is a legitimate reason for the visit not caused by you. However, if a problem is reported and the responding serviceman finds no problem (user error), the Renter will be billed for the service call.
• If the input is wrong on the TV and we call a cable man, you will be charged for the visit.
• If there is a reported A/C problem and you have it set to FAN and not A/C, you will be billed for the service call.
*When you check out, we ask that you please do the following:
• Reset A/C to 75 degrees.
• Make sure ALL trash is out of the “Rental” and in the outside trash receptacles on the property. We ask that all trash be placed in plastic garbage bags before placing them in the receptacle. If is important that the lid to the receptacle be firmly closed to protect against wind and creatures.
• Rinse dishes, load and start dishwasher.
• Place all towels in bathroom. Do NOT strip the bed linens.
• Put all furniture back to its original position.
• Collect all of your belongings. Should an item be left behind, we will hold it for 2 weeks.
• Premier Gulf Coast Properties reserves the right to charge your credit card for damage, theft or excessive cleaning as a result of your tenancy in the unit.
• Renter is liable for any damages, theft or excessive cleaning and agrees to accept charges to the card on file if any of these issues should occur during occupancy.
INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS:
• While Premier Gulf Coast Properties and its Property Owners strive to maintain Vacation Properties in the finest condition, no representations, warranties, statements or guarantees are expressed or implied, all of which are hereby disclaimed, regarding suitability, condition or fitness or for any particular purpose of the unit. All Guest(s) and their invitees use the Vacation Property structures and premises at their own risk.
• Renter releases and discharges Premier Gulf Coast Properties from liability for and agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Premier Gulf Coast Properties against losses, liabilities, penalties, damages, expenses, costs, injuries, breaches of contract of whatsoever kind or nature, and all other claims affecting or incurred by Premier Gulf Coast Properties as a result of (a) Renter’s failure to fulfill any condition of this Agreement; (b) any damage or injury happening in or about the unit or premises to Renters invitees or licensees or any other person, or such person’s property; (c) Renter’s failure to comply with any requirements imposed by any government authority; (d) any judgement, lien or other encumbrance filed against Renter as a result of Renter’s action; and (e) any other actions or failure to act by Renter and/or Guest, including reasonable attorney’s fees necessary to defend any action brought by any party.
• Premier Gulf Coast Properties and its Property Owners shall not be held liable or otherwise responsible in any way for injury to any Guest and/or their invitees that is caused or permitted to be caused by the intentional or unintentional acts of said Guest(s) and/or invitees, or by the failure of structures, appliances, (including hot tubs, jacuzzi and BBQs) furnishings, and/or equipment, whether by malfunction, misuse, acts of God/nature, and/or are otherwise naturally occurring.
• No guarantees are expressed nor implied as to the suitability of utilities and other services provided to the Vacation Properties and adjacent structures and premises. No guarantees are expressed nor implied regarding the suitability/compatibility or materials utilized in the construction of the Vacation Property and/or its contents.
• Premier Gulf Coast Properties and its Property Owners shall not be held liable nor otherwise responsible in any way for allergic reactions to Guest(s) or invitees, caused or permitted to be caused by materials utilized in the manufacture of the Vacation Property and/or its contents, nor form mold and/or airborne spores, nor from pet/animal allergens, not from chemical agents, including, but not limited to appliances, linens, carpeting, utensils, fixtures, hot tubs, and/or other equipment.
• By written or electronic endorsement of Agreement, Guest(s) and invitees hereby agree to forever hold-harmless and indemnify Premier Gulf Coast Properties and its Property Owners from and against all claims, demands, loss, liability/responsibility of any kind and character, including cost of defense, arising out of or in any way connected with the Guest(s) use of the property.
We want each Guest to have a positive experience. These guidelines have been established and set in place to help ensure that everyone’s visit is a pleasurable and memorable one. We look forward to serving your vacation needs for years to come and sincerely appreciate your business!