Vacation Rental Agreement, Policies, Procedures & Conditions
• Reservations may be made online by visiting www.premiergcproperties.com.
• The minimum rental age is 25 years old and the contracted “Renter” must be occupying the rental the full length of the stay.
• Anyone renting a unit under the age of 25 is subject to their group being evicted with a $500 fine, no refunds, and loss of deposit.
• “Renter” must email a picture of your Drivers License and have a valid credit card. We require that the Drivers License matches the name on the credit card.
• All reservations are subject to local and state lodging taxes which currently total 15%.
• We do not require a minimum stay for reservations.
• Occupancy: The max number of guests will be set by the size of the unit. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to booking if you have questions regarding the maximum number of guests.
• Weekly rates are available (6 nights @ regular price with 7th night free).
• Monthly rates available (please email email@example.com with exact dates and property for pricing).
• Prices are subject to change without notice.
• A damage waiver of $35 will be included in your total price.
• We require a minimum of 50% of the balance at the time of reservation, via a major credit card only. 30 (thirty) days prior to your arrival, the credit card we have on file for you will be accessed for the final balance.
• ALL PAYMENTS ARE DUE 30 (THIRTY) DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL.
• If full payment is not received 30 (thirty) days prior to your arrival, the reservation is subject to cancellation with no refund.
• Credit Cards accepted are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
• All cancellations/changes will be charged a $75 cancellation fee.
• You have 24 hrs to cancel your reservation and be refunded all deposit money less the cancellation fee of $75.
• All refunds will be issued in the same form that monies were received.
• Sorry, there are no refunds for any cancellations on your reservation after 24 hours.
• No monies will be refunded for early departures.
• Changing dates and/or properties constitutes a cancellation and a fee will apply, unless otherwise approved by Management.
• We highly recommend you obtain travel insurance.
• Our vacation rentals require a one-time non-refundable cleaning fee from $100 to $200 depending on the number of bedrooms being rented in the unit.
• We ask that you please leave the home in the same condition you found it in. See “Check-Out” section for details.
• If home is found to be excessively dirty you may be charged an extra cleaning fee at a rate of $50/hour with a minimum of 1 hour.
• There is absolutely no smoking in any of our rentals. If any evidence of smoking is reported from our cleaning crews you will be charged a minimum fee of $250.00 to cover smoke removal fees.
• Units are available for check-in at 3:00 pm.
• For your convenience, all units will have a full set of bath towels, linens, travel-size soaps and toilet paper to accommodate the maximum occupancy for each unit or home.
• Premier Gulf Coast Properties does not replenish supplies during your stay. All bedding and bath towels are provided.
• Your door code will be available on your portal and will work from check-in time to check-out time.
• Housekeeping: Your rental unit will be thoroughly cleaned prior to your occupancy. If you are not satisfied, please call your assigned Rental Manager first. If unable to locate them, notify the office that booked your reservation immediately. If you are a late arrival, please notify us as soon as possible after 9:00AM the following day. If you have not called us by 12:00 Noon the following day then we will assume you have found everything in acceptable condition.
• Pets other than service animals are not permitted in the unit or on the premises
• If there is evidence that an animal has been in a unit, you will be billed a minimum pet cleaning fee of $250.
• There are facilities in Corpus Christi for boarding your pets.
• Check-out time is 11:00 am sharp – If you wish to extend your stay, you will need to contact your Rental Manager 24 hours prior to your scheduled check-out date to determine availability.
• On your scheduled check-out date, if you are still in the unit after the 11:00 am check-out, you will be billed $75 an hour for the first two hours after the specified check-out time.
• This will result in a fee of $75 for the first hour after 11:00 am and $150 for the second hour after 12:00 pm.
• Any additional time that you remain in the unit beyond two hours after the 11:00 am check-out, you will be charged for another full day without the option to stay another night.
• Please be mindful that we often have other guests that have booked the unit immediately after your stay and our staff needs time to thoroughly clean the unit before their 3:00 pm check-in to have the same enjoyable experience that we strive to offer all of our valued customers.
Lost or Stolen Items:
• Management shall not be liable for damage to renter’s property of any type, for any reason or cause whatsoever.
• Premier Gulf Coast Properties is not responsible for lost or stolen personal property.
• Any requests for items to be returned will be charged a $20 handling fee plus shipping costs.
• Items not claimed after 30 days will be disposed of.
Rental Unit/Neighbor Courtesy:
• We provide comfortable and quality surroundings for our guests so that they may fully enjoy their stay. We ask that you use care with the accommodations so that others may also enjoy them. • All of our vacation rentals are in neighborhoods with Home Owners Associations, full-time residents, and other renters.
• Please be courteous of others around you, and refrain from excessive partying, noise, and gatherings. Quiet hours, between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. must be respected.
• Please do not leave children under the age of 16 years unattended in the unit. Under-age drinking will not be tolerated.
• Should under-age drinking be found, the compliance staffer will immediately clear the unit, calling either parents or police to ensure the safety of the occupants.
• Please be aware all of our properties are under 24 hour patrol.
• If maintenance or repairs are required at the home during your stay, please notify us immediately and allow a representative of Premier Gulf Coast Properties access to the unit to make the necessary repairs.
• Please notify our office at 361.288.7149 immediately if you are unsatisfied with the condition of your rental home upon your arrival.
• Tenant assumes the responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions and all other risk associated with water activities associated with their rental stay. • It is the responsibility of the adults occupying the rental to supervise minors around any water including bathtubs and hot tubs.
• No lifeguards are supplied in conjunction with this rental.
Illegal Activities/Large Groups:
• Rental shall be used so as to comply with state, county and municipal laws and ordinances.
• Renter shall not use rental or permit it to be used for any disorderly or unlawful purpose or in any manner so as to interfere with other resident’s quiet enjoyment of their residence.
• It is understood that the unit is being rented for the basic enjoyment of the amenities and maximum approved occupants in advance.
• Any illegal activities, large parties or groups, or other nuisances will not be tolerated and subject to immediate eviction with no refunds of monies paid.
• Any misuse described above shall result in termination of Rental Agreement and no refund of any payments will be issued.
Acts of God:
• If unforeseen events not caused by you occur and the property is damaged and not habitable, or mandatory evacuations are ordered, you will receive a refund for the reminder of your booked stay.
• If you voluntary leave early for any reason no refund will be given and the full amounts paid will be forfeited.
• Once you have departed, Rental Management Company has right to reuse the unit or home without owing any money or compensation to you.
Damages/Excessive Wear & Tear:
• All properties are inspected at the end of your occupancy. You and your guest are responsible for leaving the unit in the same broom-clean condition in which you received it.
• If not, any applicable additional cleaning costs, damages or excessive wear and tear on the unit or property will be taken out of the security deposit.
• If damages exceed the amount of the security deposit, the excess will be billed to your credit card.
Right to Change Rental Accommodations (Substitution):
• From time to time events will happen where we will be unable to place you in the unit or house that you booked.
• We reserve the right to substitute comparable accommodations without prior notice or liability.
• Every effort will be made to contact you in advance to minimize any concerns or problems.
• If comparable accommodations are not available, you will be given the option of a full refund.
• Premier Gulf Coast Properties reserves the right to charge your credit card for damage, theft, or excessive cleaning as a result of your tenancy in the unit.
• Renter is liable for any damages, theft or excessive cleaning and agrees to accept charges to the card on file if any of these issues should occur during occupancy.
Making a reservation for any one of our vacation rental properties means you agree with the terms and conditions above. A breach of any of the above terms may constitute an eviction from the premises without any refund.