Vacation Rental Agreement, Policies & Procedures
• Reservations may be made online by visiting www.premiergulfcoastproperties.com.
• The minimum rental age is 25 years. You must email a picture of your Drivers License and have a valid credit card
• All reservations are subject to local and state lodging taxes which currently total 15%
• Minimum stays on all reservations are three (3) nights
• Occupancy: The max number of guests will be set by the size of the unit. Please email prior to booking if you have questions regarding the maximum of guests. Email email@example.com
• Weekly rates are available (6 nights @ regular price with 7th night free)
• Monthly rates available (please email firstname.lastname@example.org with exact dates and property for pricing)
• Prices are subject to change without notice
• A damage waiver of $35 will be included in your total price.
• We require a minimum of 50% of the balance at the time of reservation, via a major credit card only. 30 (thirty) days prior to your arrival, the credit card we have on file for you will be accessed for the final balance.
• ALL PAYMENTS ARE DUE 30 (THIRTY) DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL. If full payment is not received 30 (thirty) days prior to your arrival, the reservation is subject to cancellation with no refund.
• Credit Cards accepted are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
• All cancellations/changes will be charged a $75 cancellation fee
• Cancellations prior to 30 days of arrival will be refunded all deposit money less the cancellation fee of $75. All refunds will be issued in the same form that monies were received.
• Sorry, there are no refunds for any cancellations less than 30 days prior to your check-in date
• No monies will be refunded for early departures
• Changing dates and/or properties constitutes a cancellation and a fee will apply
• We highly recommend you obtain travel insurance.
• Our 2 bedroom vacation rentals require a one-time non-refundable cleaning fee of $150 and our 1 bedroom rentals require a one-time non-refundable cleaning fee of $100. We ask that you please leave the home in the same condition you found it in. See “Check-Out” section for details.
• If home is found to be excessively dirty you may be charged an extra cleaning fee at a rate of $50/hour with a minimum of 1 hour.
• There is absolutely no smoking in any of our rentals. If any evidence of smoking is reported from our cleaning crews you will be charged a minimum fee of $250.00 to cover smoke removal fees.
• Units are available for check-in at 3:00 pm.
• For your convenience, all units will have a full set of bath towels, linens, soap and toilet paper to accommodate the maximum occupancy for each unit or home. Please contact your Rental Manager ASAP if you are lacking any of these items. Premier Gulf Coast Properties does not replenish supplies during your stay. All bedding and bath towels are provided.
• Your door code will be available on your portal and will work from check-in time to check-out time.
• Upon arrival please inspect the home, any issues that are noticed please report them to our office immediately by emailing email@example.com so that they can be addressed.
• Housekeeping: Your rental unit will be thoroughly cleaned prior to your occupancy. If you are not satisfied, please call your assigned Rental Manager first and, if unable to locate them, notify the office that booked your reservation immediately. If you are a late arrival, please notify us as soon as possible after 9:00AM the following day. If you have not called us by 12:00 Noon the following day then we will assume you have found everything in acceptable condition.
• Pets other than service animals are not permitted in the unit or on the premises
• If there is evidence that an animal has been in a unit, you will be billed a minimum pet cleaning fee of $250.
• There are facilities in Corpus Christi for boarding your pets.
• Check-out time is 11:00 am sharp – if you are still in the home when cleaning crews arrive you may be billed for their time at $50/hour with a one hour minimum.
• Premier Gulf Coast Properties is not responsible for lost or stolen personal property. Items not claimed after 30 days will be disposed of.
• Any requests for items to be returned will be charged a $20 handling fee plus shipping costs.
• We provide comfortable and quality surroundings for our guests so that they may fully enjoy their stay. We ask that you use care with the accommodations so that others may also enjoy them. Please do not leave children under the age of 16 years unattended in the unit.
• If maintenance or repairs are required at the home during your stay, please notify us immediately and allow a representative of Premier Gulf Coast Properties access to the unit to make the necessary repairs. Please notify our office at 361.360.5646 immediately if you are unsatisfied with the condition of your rental home upon your arrival.
• Pool/ocean: Tenant assumes the responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions and all other risk associated with water activities associated with their rental stay. No lifeguards are supplied in conjunction with this rental and it will be the responsibility of the adults occupying the rental to supervise minors around any water including bathtubs and hot tubs.
• Illegal activities/large groups: Unit is being rented for the basic enjoyment of the amenities and maximum approved occupants in advance. Any illegal activities, large parties or groups, or other nuisances will not be tolerated and subject to immediate eviction with no refunds of monies paid.
• Acts of God: If unforeseen events not caused by you occur and the property is damaged and not habitable, or mandatory evacuations are ordered, you will receive a refund for the reminder of your booked stay. If you voluntary leave early for any reason no refund will be given and the full amounts paid will be forfeited. Once you have departed, Rental Management Company has right to reuse the unit or home without owing any money or compensation to you.
• Damages/excessive wear & tear: All properties are inspected at the end of your occupancy. You and your guest are responsible for leaving the unit in the same broom-clean condition in which you received it. If not, any applicable additional cleaning costs, damages or excessive wear and tear on the unit or property will be taken out of the security deposit. If damages exceed the amount of the security deposit, the excess will be billed to your credit card.
• Right to Change Rental Accommodations (Substitution): From time to time events will happen where we will be unable to place you in the unit or house that you booked. We reserve the right to substitute comparable accommodations without prior notice or liability. Every effort will be made to contact you in advance to minimize any concerns or problems. If comparable accommodations are not available, you will be given the option of a full refund.
Premier Gulf Coast Properties reserves the right to charge your credit card for damage, theft, or excessive cleaning as a result of your tenancy in the unit and Renter is liable for any damages, theft or excessive cleaning and agrees to accept charges to the card on file if any of these issues should occur during occupancy.
Making a reservation for any one of our vacation rental properties means you agree with the terms and conditions above. A breach of any of the above terms may constitute an eviction from the premises without any refund.